Friday, June 6, 2014

Recount- A Time I was Successful

WALT: Retell of a past experience
WILF: Audience has all the information needed
INTRO:
"Go Amy Go! Liona cheered. "Nah what if I don't make it". I blurted back you won't know.

1ST PARAGRAPH:
First I placed my feet on the rip-stick and slowly road it to the end of the ramp.

2ND PARAGRAPH:
Next I looked down and eye-balled how long it was I couldn't believe it I started thinking Nah this might probably put me in a wheel chair. I started going back.

3RD PARAGRAPH:
The Liona started giving me a bit of a push "Nah, nah I don't want to do this it's too freaky". I explained. Here I'll show you and off she went like a flash of lightning. I was still think still too scary.

4TH PARAGRAPH:
After That I started shaking as she handed it to me I asked her to help me she held me and waited for me to say ready. In no time I ended up frozen I couldn't do it I was too freaked out. I knew I shouldn't have looked down. I knew liona could sense I was scared so she started showing me slowly step by step.

ENDIND:
As I slowly come forward I closed my eyes and took 3 deep breaths and counted 1, 2, 3! BOOM! I did it! "oh yeah". I started blurting. I was so happy that I started singing. "Yeah Amy I knew you could do it". Liona uttered. I started thinking yeah I could have never done it without her.


No comments:

Post a Comment