Friday, August 22, 2014

Chromebook Story


I am going to tell you
Why I like my chromebook?


I like my Chromebook because I get heaps of learning done. Like research is way easier to find rather than making your teacher do all the searching. Also It has a dictionary much easier than having to grab a dictionary and flipping through pages looking for the word you want. SO thats why I like MY chromebook.

It’s helped my learning by making it easier to find research and it helps me find words that I don’t understand. Plus its better than a book because when you make a mistake you can easily backspace it rather that having a bunch of crossed out words in your book. I can type faster too. I hear a lot of people saying I’m a fast typer. So thats what it means for my learning.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, I love your all the detail you added into your chromebook story . I to think that your chromebook has made your writing improve. Next time I think you should write why you were doing it

    ReplyDelete