Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Cross Country

Today we were writing about Cross Country 2014. What I done well was all the writing and stuff. Next time I will make a better story.


X-country.gif





It was a icky , muddy, wet and cold day… But we didn’t care! It’s our Cross country


Once I reached the starting line my heart was pounding. I thought I would come last. I started getting apprehensive. Then 3, 2, 1 GO! I was overwrought I was thinking I am going to come last, I know it I just know it.


I Looked back. I saw heaps of girls. I saw my teacher and friends they were all cheering me on. Haaaa! Yes finally I made it. I had done pretty well 6th place better than last year. I felt proud and successful I was dehydrated but I made it. I was thinking man I am glad I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment